Friday, August 21, 2009

Cherry Sweet




hello and happy friday everyone! my family got some bad news yesterday...my uncle passed away, so here is my "scrap therapy" for the day...;o) nothing like some adorable cherries to cheer ya up eh?! i had a lot of fun crocheting the cherries in the center of this layout...i just kinda winged it, but i think that they did turn out cute!

the photo's are of baby me and my big brother in 1980...all the paper and embellies (other than the crochet) are the "lemonade line" from Basic Grey...which is my all time favorite company!!! and this line is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!! i can't wait to get my hands on their new fall releases...stayed tuned for some cutesy halloween stuff ;o)

well i hope that you all have a FABULOUS weekend!

scrapserely yours, Nikki ;o)

1 comment:

  1. The first thing i looked at was those cherries! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!