Thursday, August 6, 2009

card for "my pink stampers" challenge.



hi and happy thursday! so i made this card while i was waiting for "my pink stamper" to post today's challenge on her site...turns out i made exactly what i would have made had i known what the challenge was! the challenge was to make something that you love...and i LOVE butterflies, dcwv glitter cardstock, and my cuttlebug! and this card had all three of those things! LOL

i cut the butterfly from my brand new "Hannah Montana" cartridge...and used the "swiss dots" embossing folder. thanks for looking. hope you're having a great day!

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. so cute, i love the butterfly, i need to get busy on my challenge great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! We think a lot alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Did you do the "hello" with a label maker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. Its beautiful. I left you a blog award, come pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!