Tuesday, August 4, 2009

card made for "my pink stamper's" challenge




the challenge was to take a product that you "HAD TO HAVE" at one point and use it. for me that product was this stamp set! i got this all the way back in 1999 and honestly i think i used it once (do you do that to? sigh)...so it was neat to dig this set out and actually use it...

i used the "Stand and Salute" cricut cartride to cut the scalloped edge. LOVE THAT CARTRIDE! this is just a really simple halloween card...i added diamond stickles to the spiderwebs and edges of my stamped letters...anyhoo, thanks for lookin! i hope you're having a great day!

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. I just got the Stand and Salute cart. Brilliant use of the scalloped edge!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...I can't believe we are already talking Halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! Great job with the challenge!!!!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment over on my blog, Nikki. Love your card and your blog - and listening to "The Climb" while I'm browsing it is nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I would love to purchase one of these for my halloween display at my upcoming fundraiser
    let me know!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!