Friday, July 1, 2016

NEW Peachy Faces :) And 3 cards!


Hello! All the NEW face assortments are now available at PeachyKeenStamps! We're talking serious cuteness here people! :) I made 2 of the same card, but used different faces on them. For each card I used the pepper from the Cactus Digi Stamps set. For this first card I gave him a face from the NEW Bucket List Emoji Assorment set. Isn't he funny?! :)


And this guy is just a tad grumpy. HA! This face is from the NEW Quick And Simple Emoji Assortment. I think he definitely needs a hug. ;) For both cards I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and Stitched Postage Frames Dies from MyCreativeTime. And here's one last card...


Can we talk about how cute that fishie is?! Eek! :) The fishie and the greeting are from the Beach Babies Digi set by PeachyKeenStamps. Her adorable face is from the NEW Bucket List Emojis Face Assortment. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, and Vintage Labels Dies all from MyCreativeTime. I love her in her little ocean shaker. :) 

Scoot over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out ALL the new faces! 

♥ Nikki ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!