Wednesday, July 20, 2016

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday


Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. For this card I was inspired to create my own watercolored and stamped background. I used the die for the strawberry from the Berry Special set to create my own stamp with fun foam. I inked it up with distress markers and stamped over and over, and painted it in with water and more distress ink. Then I stamped over top with the strawberry stamp. I love how it turned out! Super easy and fun. :) I used my Copics to color the 4 focal strawberries. The greeting is also from the fabulous Berry Special set. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the More Stitched Frames Dies for the layers. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki  ♥



4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Nikki WOWIE WOWZERS Your card is So Gorgeous!! I love your strawberry stamped background What an awesome idea...and the results is so Beautiful. Lovin' your layers too....the vellum layers makes for a very pretty look...fabulous coloring job too!! WOW girl you really created your heart out..results..and Outstanding Creative job!! Love..LOVE!! YOU so ROCK!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! It turned out adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting about making your own stamps...what a super idea to make the background go a bit faster and it looks great too. Fabulous card and idea!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute strawberries... sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!