Tuesday, July 5, 2016

MCT Fave Stamp of the Month cards


Hello! Today is Favorite Stamp of the Month day at MyCreativeTime. We are showing off the The Sky Is The Limit Set. I've used it to make 2 baby cards. A boy version, and a girl version. I paper pieced the hot air balloon. I used a greeting from the Tweet Me set for the banners. 


I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for the panels, and the More Stitched Edges dies for the clouds. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥



3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, Nicky! I love the way you did your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to wish a congratulations! Wonderful cards.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Nikki...Your cards are So Adorable...Sweet and Pretty. You so came up with lots of ever so clever and creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies....your cards will definitely be treasured.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!