Thursday, July 7, 2016

MCT Trending Now- Sweet Treats


Hello! It's Trending Now day at MyCreativeTime. Today we are making cards with a Sweet Treats theme. I used the You Make Life Sweet set for my ice cream and the greetings. I first inked up the scoops and cone with an ink blender, and then added some Copic coloring. 


I used the Stitched Oval Dies to emboss using a tan embossing mat. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥


5 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness what an Adorable Card. Your Cones are too ca-ute!!
    Great coloring job....and loving the polka dot paper and all your layers and your embossed oval makes for a pretty look. You did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so darn cute, Nikki! I love how you did the embossed oval!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These adorable cards are going to make someones life sweet! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These adorable cards are going to make someones life sweet! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!