Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmastime! My hubby is a huge Star Wars fan, so I used my Cricut Explore and the Design Space program to make him a Vader Reindeer card. HA! I found the Vader image on google, and cleaned it up in Design Space. I used the Photo Booth Props Cricut Cartridge for the antlers.
I welded the antlers to the Vader head...and added a glittery glossy accent covered nose. :) The greeting is from the Boughs Of Holly set from MyCreativeTime. There ya have it. It's not perfect, but my hubby will love it. :)

I hope Santa is good to you! 

♥ Nikki ♥


3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Nikki!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darth would love this card! Such a clever idea :D Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!