Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello to all my bloggy pals! I've made a few of these simple cards to send to family and friends to usher in 2015. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a fresh start! :) Anyhoo, I used the number dies from the 4x6 Stitched Journal Die by MyCreativeTime
I popped some glitter paper behind the year. BTW, don't you think 2015 looks great, design wise?! :) The greeting is from the Card Sentiments set by MyCreativeTime

I hope 2015 is a fabulous year for you. Fill it with people and things that make you HAPPY!

♥ Nikki ♥

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nikki...wishing you all the best in 2015!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Nikki! Your card is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY & Congrats....glad so glad you're on Miss Emma's DT.....how exciting right!!
    Looking forward to the New Year and what cool, clever and creative projects you'll be sharing using Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!
    Love your card it's so Fab. Happy New Year....Miss Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Happy New Year to you!!! I hope yours is filled with people and things that make you happy also :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!