Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday- Reindeer Crossing

Hello! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. For my tag I used the Just Tags dies. I used the 3 Stitched Star Dies for my window on the tag. I stamped the deer from the Oh Deer set. I colored him with my prismacolor pencils. I also used them to color the background behind the deer. 
I gave the deer googlie eyes and a great big sparkly red nose. The greeting is also from the Oh Deer set. I embossed the panel with THIS embossing folder. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. My new Cricut Explore should be here tomorrow. Eek! :) 

7 comments:

  1. AWWWW Your tag is so cute and is a super fun idea to put it on a card!!
    Love your card base background another outstanding stamping job by Miss Nikki!!
    YOU so ROCK and love the creative ways you use Miss Emma's goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your deer tag. You are so creative and I love your style. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little reindeer peeking through the star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, love this card design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I love the deer with googlie eyes. Wonderful job...cute tag!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag is adorable and works just great on your card.

    Enjoy your new Cricut!!
    unlchamps@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your adorable card/tag Nikki!! Super CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!