Sunday, December 26, 2010

You hold the key to my heart

Hello! Merry day after Christmas to you! I hope Santa was good to you! Here is a peek at things to come from The Scrapping Cottage. This key is from the Keys Die. I used a few layers of silver embossing powder to make it faux metal. It looks pretty cool in real life.
Here you can see the shine a tad better. The sweet sentiment is from the Love Always set from PinkByDesign. Ok, I'm off to go play with my new Wii! I ♥ it!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. pop over to the Cottage Blog to see the other DTer's awesome stuff!

13 comments:

  1. ohhh I love the embossed key. Great job as always!! Well done, baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!! Love that Key!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Have fun w/ your Wii its sooooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks like a real key! Great job! Hope you had a fun Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that key looked real. Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Every nice Nikki! You are so talented!
    Glenda
    glendalea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That key ROCKS!!!! It really does look real! Love the paper, too! Love it ALL!!! Btw, if you don't have it already, you HAVE to get Super Mario Kart for Wii! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just had to add that I am LOVING hearing Coldplay! One of my favorite bands EVER! Think I will leave your blog on all day...hehe! =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. The key looks great! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card for Anniversary thank you so much
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the card over at cottage cuts first ... I am in LOVE with you key ...such a really great idea. Can't wait to try it myself!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!