Friday, December 24, 2010

Super LAST MINUTE Gift wrap idea

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I whipped this up a little while ago, and figured I'd share it. I used the Wrap it Up cartridge for my pillow box {11.25 in}. The Gingerbread dude{4.25 in}  is from the Jolly Holidays cartridge. His face is from the Happy Lashes set from PeachyKeenStamps.com.
The "to" and "from" are from the Christmas Wishes set from PinkByDesign.

♫ Run Run Rudolph ♫.....Rudolph and Santa are sure busy right now!!! Want to see EXACTLY where they are in the world right now????? Click HERE to track Santa's progress!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
♥ Nikki ♥


9 comments:

  1. Super cute pillow box! Merry Christmas Nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!:) Merry Christmas, Nikki and Joe!!

    (typing in time with the music. ROFL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Nikki!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!! Merry Christmas girl!!! I hope it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "love" the little pillow box. Just adorable!! I really enjoy following your site. Thanks for sharing all your talent with us.....
    Sherrie K.
    jskoning@msn.com

    **Merry Christmas**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pillow box! Have a Merry Christmas! Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family Nikki! Super cute gingerbread tag!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!! Love the pillow box! TFS! Merry Christmas!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its so cute I love it!!!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!