Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos *Happy Birthday* and some FUN NEWS

Hola mi amigas! I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to make this card. I saw this little donkey on there and immediately thought PINATA! Maybe it's just me, but I really think he is totally pinata-ish! I cut him at 3 inches and the horsey face from the Animal Faces Medium set from PeachyKeenStamps.com fit PERFECTLY! I hid the face in my Gypsy and flipped it the other way so it would work.

The sentiment is from the Say it in Spanish stamp set from PinkByDesign. Everything on this card is from PaperTreyInk.com except the twine. It is the mandarin twine from TheTwinery.com. Ok, onto some super fun news.......

Join Emma {and chat with me} tomorrow night HERE on her Ustream!!! She has Rad News!!! ☺

Showtime
6 pm Pacific
7 pm Mountain
8 pm Central
9 pm Eastern

"See" you there!!! ADIOS MI AMIGAS...and an AMIGO or two. Hehehe

♥ Nikki ♥

25 comments:

  1. Ummm -- AWESOME!! The donkey was made to be a pinata! :) Well done, once again, my crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and I will have to get the spanish stamp so i can make cards for my boss.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te quedo muy lindo :) Such a cute card!! I love it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! "I'd hit that!" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a pinata! I LOVE it! Another amazing card :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again a fantastico carta!
    Love it, thank Nikki
    Glenda
    glendalea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is cute and he is very Pinata ish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, he definitely needed to be a pinata!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ the music. You always make me smile. This card is adorable. I want it! It is so pinataish if that is a word. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn it Nikki, now you got me wanting this cartridge to!!! Girl you just come up with the cutest stuff!! You rock!! Love the music to!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I really need to get that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Was thinking of making a pinata with my kids for our New Years Party. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER CUTE! Now I must must must have this cartridge! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just LOVE this Nikki. So cute. AYYYYEEEE. lol
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eeeeekkk! that is so freakin' cute!!! love it Nikki! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Qué lindo burrito, jaa jaa jaa!! I really do think the paper makes it look like a piñata. Thanks for sharing! Now I want that cart!

    Felices manualidades :)

    Carmen L
    El Paso, TX

    cal8007 at aol dot com

    LOVE YOUR MUSIC TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous pinata! That card is the cutest :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is the cutest card. I love your donkey pinata! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again you have created an AWESOME card!
    So the Ustream is tonight? I think I'll be kidless so I'll be here for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so so super cute ... I just love your pinata!! Can't wait to join you and Emma tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute!!! I love the pinata look to him! Looking forward to the big announcement! TFS!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!