Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Hiya peeps! I finally played with my Paper Lace cartridge today!!! It has some great "hidden gems" on it. I made this entire card with that cartridge. I used Cher {my Gypsy} to weld two shadows for this cut to form my card base. SUPER SIMPLE CARD made divalicious with the addition of a boat load of Martha Stewart pink glitter!!! ☺ I ♥ glitter...and unfortunately so does my Jinxy kitty! HAHAHA We are both pretty darn sparkly at this point! DIVA SHINE!!! Hehehehehe
All the cardstock is from my FAVORITE PaperTreyInk.com. The paper and the ribbon are Raspberry Fizz. The twine is from TheTwinery.com. I ♥ their twine!!! CUTE!!! Ok, I'm gonna slip on my leopard snuggie and find something to watch on tv untill GLEE comes on later...TWO of my FAVORITE episodes are airing tonight...I AM A MAJOR GLEEK!!!! If  you haven't watched Glee...you really should!!! SOOO GOOD!!! OH, the two airing tonight are the MADONNA episode AND the BRITNEY episode!!!!

HENCE THE GLEE TUNES PLAYING!!! ☺

♥ Nikki ♥

15 comments:

  1. Bling Bling! Love it!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! Never seen that show!!! I should record it! I am a Vampire/Wolf kinda of gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! really really nice.

    dendearmas@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!! I asked for this cart for xmas. Hope I get it I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a GLEEK!! I am watching it now. I like that you named your gypsy. My expressions name is Mona but I just got my gypsy but haven't named her yet....LOL. I like the card. Bling is good!

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am loving your card shape and all the bling!!!

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very pretty card I love the glitter and I am a Gleek also

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkly card!!! And I love GLEE too...even the re-runs!! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Nikki! Love all the bling-bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your cards but the one for the Peachy Queen is my absolutely favorite!!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!