Monday, October 23, 2017

NEW Peachy Keen Stamps Release and SUPER DUPER EXCITING NEWS


Hello! Today is an awesome day! NEW Peachy Keen Release, and this time I'm a small part of it! You'll see more on that below. First, let's look at some cards I made with the...CUTEST CHRISTMAS STAMP SET IN THE HISTORY OF EVER. There, I feel better now. The October 2017 set is full of tropical holiday cuteness. Whether you live in a warm place {Shout out to fellow Floridians} or just want to warm up a friend's day, you're going to love this set! I used the adorable palm trees on this first card. I colored them and the background with my Copics. 


Now, can we talk about how sweet Mrs. Klaus is? This stamp is 100% my Nana, and I'm obsessed. {Nana will be here Friday, and I'm so happy!} I colored her and her scene with my Copics. The greeting is also from the October 2017 set. Love that you can mix and match the greetings. 


How to you make a snowman in Florida? Easy, you build him out of sand. I LOVE this sweet little guy. I colored him with my Copics. So, are you smitten with this set yet? :) Ok, now onto the most exciting news of my crafty life. Drumroll please. Are you doing it? I'll wait......


Kathy, the Peachy Queen, allowed me to illustrate and design my very own stamp set! I'm still in shock, and I can't believe this is real life. So Kathy, if you're reading this, thank you for making a little dream of mine a reality. It's awesome, just like you. ♥ 

I've named my "brand" {that sounds weird}... Wrenderings. Wren is my maiden name. I adore a play on words. And my bird obsession is real people. So, that's how the name came to be. Also, I really hope that it made my Daddy in Heaven proud. He gave me that name that I love so much. ♥

I hope that people like my first attempt at a stamp set! {if you don't, please don't tell me. HA} Anyhoo, here are some cards I made with A Narwhal And Manatee Holiday


Here's my sweet manatee in all his holiday glory. :) I colored him and his wreath with my Copics. The greetings are also in the A Narwhal And Manatee Holiday set. I love a pun more than any other human-atee on earth! HA! 


Here is my narwhal! He stabbed a gift for you with his toof. Hahaha. I colored him and his gift with my Copics. 


And here is my narwhal on a non holiday card. I made sure to have enough segments on his "toof" to make a rainbow...because I must rainbow all the things. 

Alrightly, that's all for today folks! If you're so inclined, you can SHOP NOW! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥

The new October Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of sweet images to make your tropical holiday dreams a reality. Santa and Mrs. Klaus have earned their vacation, and they’re soaking in the sun. Set the scene with flamingos, reindeer, and pre-lit palm trees! Use the mix and match sentiments to customize your greeting.

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!
 
-We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included}
-.99 cent shipping to USA!








2 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment from my phone.. and you know I'm a little challenged... so if you find two comments from me... PICK ONE! HA HA HA HA... Your post made me cry! I forget how exciting it was in the beginning! Thank you so much for ALL you do for us at Peachy Keen Stamps, Nikki! You are such a great talent and we are so lucky to have you on our team!!
    LOVE you!!
    BIG HUGS, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, your stamp set is AWESOME!! I love Manatees and Narwhals!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!