Tuesday, October 24, 2017

More NEW Peachy Keen Cuteness


The October 2017 set by PeachyKeenStamps is SO CUTE! I am seriously in love. I used it for this little cutie pie reindeer and greeting. I colored him with my Copics. 


And how adorable is this flamingo? The October 2017 set has SO many possibilities. I colored her and the little scene with my Copics. Love the custom greetings you can create.  And I know I shared this yesterday, but I'm so excited I have to show it again. HA! 


I just wanted to show again that you can use my new A Narwhal And Manatee Holiday set for more than just Christmas cards. :) 

Both of these stamp sets are available NOW at PeachyKeenStamps

♥ Nikki ♥



The new October Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of sweet images to make your tropical holiday dreams a reality. Santa and Mrs. Klaus have earned their vacation, and they’re soaking in the sun. Set the scene with flamingos, reindeer, and pre-lit palm trees! Use the mix and match sentiments to customize your greeting.

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!
-We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included}
-.99 cent shipping to USA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!