Tuesday, December 8, 2015

MCT-Stamp of the Month


Hello! It's time for another "Stamp of the Month" at MyCreativeTime. This month it's the Believe in Your Dreams set. I made this card for my Nana as a thank you for helping me hang some art in my living room when she was here. So I made the feathers look like the artwork.


Anyhoo, I gold heat embossed the feathers and painted them with distress inks. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames and More dies and my new favorite Stitched Postage Frame Dies

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more projects with the stamp of the month set. 


♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I have a card entered in a contest HERE at Blitsy (which I LOVE btw) and I'd super appreciate you taking a minute to click over there and vote for me. While you're there...you can snag some off the charts awesome deals too...if you're so inclined. ;) THANKS! :)

9 comments:

  1. First off love your pictures on your wall and your story share. Now on to why I'm here LOL Your card is awesome....when I saw it I said to myself "How'd she get that look" well now I know WOW girl they look exactly like the pics on your wall....You did a fab painting job I'm in awe of what you did....Your Nana is going to love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning effect. Your Nana will love the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! And love your art work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did to your feathers, they look real! Really pretty how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did to your feathers, they look real! Really pretty how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! your card feather really look like the picture feathers you hung on the wall...BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is an artwork that would look great on the wall too. Beautiful job making the feathers. So pretty.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! You have a great creation. Your card feathers looks perfect. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!