Wednesday, September 30, 2015

To a true cheesehead!


Hello! Kathy, the PeachyKeenStamps genius, has gotten so many requests for all her Green Bay Packers stamps that she brought them back! So I colored up this cutie from the Colby And Jack Cheeseheads set with my copics. I kept everything else simple, so this cheesy dude could shine. The greeting is also from the Colby And Jack Cheeseheads set...I did a little stamp surgery to get the greeting I wanted. :) 

I hope you're having a great day! 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I am a BEARS fan, but this dude is so sweet! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Completely adorable! Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable and the coloring and shading is beautifully done!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!