Sunday, September 27, 2015

A watercolored hello


Hello! I have really been loving watercoloring since the latest Watercolor For Card Makers class at OnlineCardClasses! Dawn {the Wplus9 watercoloring genius} is such an inspiration! :) Anyhoo,  I did lots of masking with the Flora And Fauna 2 set by Wplus9. Then I watercolored with distress inks. I cut out around the top of the butterfly and top of the flowers... and popped that whole bit up on foam tape. So, basically, the stamped area is all one piece and popped up. :)  The greeting is from the Hand Lettered Hello set by Wplus9

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend! 

♥ Nikki ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Great masking and coloring. Love the water color background too.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!