Sunday, August 23, 2015

If I come back as a zombie....


Hello! I am so excited for the new show Fear The Walking Dead that is starting tonight, so I made a zombie card today to celebrate it. :) I used the awesome Faceless Zombie Kids 2 set by PeachyKeenStamps. This set is only 5 bucks! If you want it, hurry because when it's gone, it's gone. I colored her with my Copics. I added dots and stripes to her shirt. The greeting is from a set that it no longer available, sorry. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the new Stitched Square Dies Inside And Out by MyCreativeTime. I blended Fog and Smoke SimonSaysStamp inks for the background. 

I hope you have a zombie-tastic evening! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!