Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ahoy, lil' sailor!


Hello! I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday. For my card today I used the totally sweet Rosie's Favorites Face Assortment by PeachyKeenStamps. I stamped the face on the adorable baby sailor in the Beach Babies Digi Set by PeachyKeenStamps. The Beach Babies Digi set is awesome! There are TONS of images in that set. :) Anyhoo, I colored my baby sailor with my Copics {I'll list colors below}. The greeting is also from the Beach Babies Digi set. I cut it out with the banner from the Vintage Labels Dies by MyCreativeTime. I've also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Stitched Oval Dies by MyCreativeTime. The patterned paper is from the Ahoy There 6x6 pad by Carta Bella

♥ Nikki ♥

Copics Used
Skin- E51,30
Onesie-BG10,11
Red-R27
Navy-B99
Grays on hat-C00,0,1,3

1 comment:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!