Saturday, January 24, 2015

You're My Universe

Hiya! Today I made a card to play along in the Paper Smooches Challenge. It's anything goes this time, and here's my card...
I started my creating my Valentiney galaxy background. I used the following Distress Inks... worn lipstick, picked raspberry, barn door, and festive berries. After I got it how I liked it, I splattered white acrylic paint on to make "stars". I used the adorable Space Cadet stamp set by Paper Smooches. I colored in the planets and the alien dude with Prismacolor colored pencils.
The greeting is also from the Space Cadet stamp set. To finish it off, I added clear wink of stella glitter marker, sequins, and glossy accents. 

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! 

♥ Nikki ♥





6 comments:

  1. This is truly adorable!!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background also, you did a awesome job. The card turned out incredibly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool! love your pink universe! =) awesome card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ this is out of this world! Sorry had to say it but it is!! LOVE everything about it and the background ~ WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!