Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Lorie!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORIE!!!! I hope you have a super duper awesome birthday!!! You are indeed 50 and FAB-U-LOUS!!!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! :)
For this card I started with the Stitched Capture Frame die from MyCreativeTime for my shaker.  I cut the numbers with the 4x6 Journal die {comes with numbers} from MyCreativeTime. I stamped the greeting with the tall font in the Alpha Pack from MyCreativeTime
I stamped and paper pieced the adorable candles from the December 2012 set from PeachyKeenStamps. Their cute faces are from the Kawaii Face Assortment from PeachyKeenStamps. Don't you just love their wax arms? Hehe. I made em point at the 50. All the patterned papers are by Lawn Fawn. 

Again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORIE!!!!!! Love ya!!!

♥ Nikki ♥


8 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo CUTE!! Makes turning 50 not that bad!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, this is so super fabulous! Pointing at the 50. Now that's pretty darned clever! Thank you so much for creating this to help celebrate me being "on top of the hill". ;-) I couldn't be more grateful or honored and I appreciate it so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shaker card!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki-
    Thanks for the inspiration! This card inspired me to make a shaker card for a beach themed wedding card! -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shaker card. Haven't made one of these lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAbulous candle shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!