Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday "You are a lifesaver"

Hello! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. I put my tag on a card. :) I used the Tag Dies to make my tag. I then embossed it. Love THIS folder. I used the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies to create my lifesaver. I cut the ring twice so I could make the little blue pieces. {sorry, don't know how to describe that. lol} I used the Stripey Background with Stone Wash Shadow Ink. {same ink used on lifesaver}
I inked up the starfish die cut from the Surf's Up set with Scattered Straw and Wild Honey distress inks. I then covered it with Clear Wink of Stella for shine. I stamped the greeting from the Lost At Sea set with the same Stone Wash Shadow Ink. I finished if off with some sequins. :)

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the shiny starfish and the star embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome you sure did one outstanding creative job!! I love the embossing folder you used and love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you turned your tag into a card, and this one is just adorable!!! The stripy background is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I like the tag on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stripe background and the embossing...one of my favorites to emboss too...looks great with your sparkly starfish! Fabulous tag/card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so cute. I love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki ~ AMAZING card as always! LOVE the deets and oh the added sequins too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! So perfect for summer! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card!!! LOVE this Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!