Friday, July 15, 2011

hello

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!! Today's card is super simple, but I love how it turned out. I used the Martha Stewart Crafts 3 in 1 butterfly punch to use up tiny scraps of my FAVORITE paper from the Stella and Rose collection by My Mind's Eye. I ♥ it so much I don't want to waste any at all!
I mounted them on little punched circles and gave them pearls. The sentiment is from the set called Vintage Greetings from PinkByDesign. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I ♥ that set!

Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

psst...do you see what's peeking out from the inside of the card? ;) I always like to add a lil' somethan to the inside of my cards.

13 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Love it. :) And I LOVE Frank. My fave!!!!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! thanks for the tip I am just going thru my scraps right now and you gave me this idea.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! love the colorful butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I don't blame you, who would want to waste any of that beautiful paper. Gorgeous! Beautiful! Perfect! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute!!!!! Love these types of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this card is just too cute, Nikki! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE...LUV...your ideas rock....the butterflies are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute--Cute I love butterflies, and always have scraps to use up. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute, love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my goodness! I just love, love, love this card! I might have to borrow this idea!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!