Tuesday, August 25, 2015

MCT-Fave Stamp Of The Month- Bonjour


Hello! It's time for Favorite Stamp Of The Month again at MyCreativeTime. This month it's the Springtime In Paris set. For my card, I started by die cutting a panel of watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies. I then white heat embossed the Eiffel Tower and greeting from the Springtime In Paris set. I used distress inks and water to paint the scene. I wanted to bring in the pink of the patterned paper, so I added little dot flowers with a distress marker and went over them with a smidge of water. Easy peasy. :) 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. It's going to be quiet around here for a while, we're a Navy family, and it's time to move again. In fact, the packers come in the morning!  :) 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nikki!!!
    Wishing you safe travels to you new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Nikki Your Card is So Gorgeous!! You sure did one fabulous water color job!!! Love your base paper and great idea adding the pink sprinkle of color to your scene. I too wish you safe travels to your new home. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water coloring on your pretty card. I like the little pink flowers! Good luck with your move...stressful but exciting too. I hope it all goes smoothly for you all. Looking forward to hearing where you went and your regular posting again!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love this set .... I have to remember to pick it up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely gorgeous Nikki! Those colors together are beautiful! Good Luck with the moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ again GORGEOUS!! LOVE the whole card!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!