Saturday, August 22, 2015

I wheelie like you!


Hello! I made a card to play along in the current Lawnscaping Challenge. Here's my card...


I used the adorable Wheelie Like You stamp set and the Wheelie Like You Lawn Cuts dies. I used the wheel die to partially die cut, so it is all one piece. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig tool to stamp the wheel on the die cut piece.  I embossed the bottom with a dots embossing folder. I colored my hamster and wheel with Copics. I fussy cut out the hamster, and put him in his wheel. The sweet greeting is also from the Wheelie Like You set by Lawn Fawn. I blended some Sea Glass ink by SimonSaysStamp behind the wheel...and finished it off with some sequins. 

I hope you're having a great weekend. :)

♥ Nikki ♥




6 comments:

  1. This card is adorable and wheelie clean and simple. Love your little hamster <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and simple card. The embossing really shines on this CAS design. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO sweet!! I love your cas design with the embossed bottom, its the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super sweet! And I LOVE your embossed border too!!! Thanks so much for plaing with us at Lawnscaping! / Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ just DARLING card! Made me giggle and smile!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!