Friday, May 29, 2015

Sending a little love

Hello! Today's Maskerade class at OnlineCardClasses was about using freezer paper as a mask. Well, I don't have any, so I just used my Post It Paper. I used the Heart To Heart Love Frame Dies from MyCreativeTime to make my mask. I sprayed it with picked raspberry distress ink in a mini mister. I used my heat tool in between layers of spray so the mask wouldn't get saturated...and it worked just great. I added drops of Gold Lame Heidi Swapp color shine. I heat embossed the greeting from the Sending Sunshine set by Wplus9.  

I hope you have a GREAT weekend! 

♥ Nikki ♥


3 comments:

  1. The post It mask worked great. Such a pretty background. Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out lovely. I cant wait to try the freezer paper! its good to know you can do it with post it note paper as well! really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking with the bold pink background and the crisp white heart! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!