Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MCT Inspiration Wednesday

Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. I don't have a picture of my inspiration today, but I was inspired to make a rainbowy balloon...cuz they're fun. :) I used the Cartoon Cloud Background for the card panel that I cut with the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies. I white heat embossed the hot air balloon and banners from The Sky Is The Limit set. I watercolored them with distress inks. I stamped the greeting from the Thanks For The Lift set onto a banner from the Trio Banner Dies. I finished the card off with a scattering of sequins. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Love how the hot air balloon stands out.
    Hugs,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the balloon and banner. The background looks pretty behind the bright image

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the water colour look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Nikki Your card is out of this world beautiful. Love your Hot Air balloon Scene Awesome stamping job WOW!! Love the colors of your balloon and your banner is magnifique your water coloring is perfecto colors are beautiful. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rainbow colored anything and your balloon is beautiful. I like the highlights in your water coloring for a 3D look. Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!