Thursday, May 21, 2015

MCT Trending Now

Hello! It's Trending Now Thursday at MyCreativeTime. Today we are going with the "Party" trend...using banners, pom poms...etc. For my card, I used the Stitched Capture Frame die to make my shaker. I used the "Let's Celebrate" greeting from the You Make Life Sweet set to repeatedly stamp on the inside of the shaker. I stamped and colored the cupcake from the Light The Candles set with my Copics. I used the same colors to color the banner from The Sky Is The Limit set. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for the card base. I added wink of stella, glossy accents, and scattered some sequins to finish it off. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥

9 comments:

  1. WOW Miss Nikki What a Fabulous shaker card!! You totally did one super outstanding creative job!! Love the colors....your coloring is impeccable, love your layered look and love the sequins you chose. Lucky person who gets it.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE...Nikki you are rocking the Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker card is so cute!!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Love this card,Nikki!! Love...love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shaker card! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and festive! Nice crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job on a very cool shaker rainbow card. Love the clean and simple look. Love it! Your coloring and shading is wonderful. Such a talent.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun Nikki!!!
    Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I've never done a shaker card before. I love how this turned out.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!