Saturday, April 5, 2014

Toot Toot Beep Beep

Hello! Yesterday my first ever Paper Smooches stamps arrived. SO CUTE!!! For my card today I paper pieced this adorable scooter from the Spiffy Scooters set by Paper Smooches. I used papers from Simple Stories. 
 I masked the greeting from the Spiffy Scooters set so I could make it longer. I put the cute little scooter on a wobble so it wiggles. :) 
I'm entering this into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. :)

I hope you're having a great day!

♥ Nikki ♥


6 comments:

  1. I am falling in love with this stamp. After seeing your card, I want it even more! Love the idea of the wobbler. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Nikki! This is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! To put it on a wobble is a super idea. Fabulous!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ TOO CUTE! LOVE these fun circle shaped you are doing! So the PPP strikes again! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!