Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi Hi Hi :)

Hiya! :) I decided to make another card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I used the Space Cadet stamp set by Paper Smooches for my little aliens and the planet. I paper pieced them with Simple Stories papers. They were just screaming for googlie eyes! :) 
I did some stamp surgery and got the "hi" from the Spiffy Scooters set by Paper Smooches. I embossed the background with a dots folder and used the Fun Stitched Edges Dies from MyCreativeTime for my scalloped border. 

I hope you're having a great weekend!

♥ Nikki ♥


  1. So right! The googlie eyes are perfect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

  2. LOOOOOOOOVE the aliens stacked on the planet! FUN! Great fussy cutting! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

    Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3

  3. TOO CUTE Nikki, LOVE those googlie eyes!!!! :)

  4. Nikki ~ Well this card is just ADORABLE!!! I LVOE how you put the googly eyes on the little aliens ~ TOO CUTE!!

  5. This is so cute, I literally giggled. ;) Sweet design and super fun googlie eyes!


thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!