Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thinking Of You

Hello! The new challenge at Little Tangles is masking. Yay! I ♥ masking! :) I took a photo of my masking in progress...
Ahhh yummy rainbow colors. ;) I used the cloud image from the Just Thinking Of You set by Neat and Tangled to create masks to make my rainbow sky. Then I sponged on my rainbow of color. Before removing the masks I spritzed it with perfect pearls and water in a mini mister for some shine. I spritzed from high above for a subtle look. 
I stamped the clouds from the Just Thinking Of You set with soft granite shadow ink in the areas I masked off. I really love how this looks! :)
The greeting is also from the Just Thinking Of You set by Neat And Tangled. I finished it off with my favorite Crystal Clear sequins from Neat And Tangled

I hope you're having a fabulous day!

♥ Nikki ♥




9 comments:

  1. The rainbow inking is fabulous! Love the touch of sequins and how pretty the sentiment looks on the fluffy clouds. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, LOVE LOVE LOVE the background inking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ Oh yet another AMAZING card! Well you TOTALLY rule masking and backgrounds ~ IMO! Consider yourself lucky I don't live near you because I would be over taking lessons ~ just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card!! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this! I am definitely going to caseing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun technique! You created an amazing card! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of masking! This card is so happy! Thank you for playing with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the rainbow sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a awesome card, Nikki. Love your rainbow background. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!