Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stocking Card

Hiya! I have a super simple card today. I apologize for the dark pictures. It's dreary out here. Anyhoo, I paper pieced this super cute stocking from the Miss Shayla At Christmas Time set. This set is illustrated by an Australian artist named Selina Shelton...and manufactured right here in the USA by PeachyKeenStamps. Gotta love knowing that the quality is totally on point! :) Ahhhh I ♥ my peachies! I used patterned papers from the current Peachy Picks Kit. 
I popped up the cuff of the stocking and added sparkle with a sakura stardust pen. I decided not to add a sentiment to the front, I'll add it on the inside. :)

Have a great day!
♥ Nikki ♥



10 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the paper! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy Nikki, this is a little smasher!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love the patterns!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki ~ ADORABLE!! I just LOVE the paper you used and the triple "P" has struck again!! I am coming to visit someday( seriously not a threat ~ LOL) to watch you paper piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty!!! Awesome paper peicing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and simple. Love your paper choices.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! It's sweet & cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stardust pen really stands out and looks great. Cute stocking and great job on the card. Papers are perfect. I love Christmas papers.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!