Monday, November 19, 2012

I love my Sailor

Hello! Lookie there...it's a Sailor Hello Kitty :) Isn't she a cutie?! The fabulous Ruthie created this cut file from a free coloring book image online. And because she's so sweet, she is sharing the file for free! Go HERE to her site to download it. 
I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Happy Homecoming set from MyCreativeTime. That set is just perfect for it because it reminds me of the Hello Kitty font. :)

Again, head HERE to Ruthie's blog for the cut file...and to see her adorable card! 

♥ Nikki ♥






13 comments:

  1. This cut was made for you!! Love it, Super Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterned paper and all the stitching!!
    kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh! She is soooo cute!!! Thanks so much for being my partner in crime this week! Ha!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! I love her on the craft and the patterned papers and sentiment are PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh!! This is wonderfully adorable!! Love your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Ruthie had quite a fun time making this file :D So cute! Thanks for sharing.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Hello Kitty and noticed they are starting to have stuff at the craft store too. This is too stinkin' cute. And having been in the Navy love the sailor kitty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Nikki,GORGEOUS job with your ADORABLE card!great patterned paper and I LOVE your sweet little Hello Kitty,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki ~ Oh my you did our country and Hello Kitty to the hilt here!! LOVE, LOVE that cut, the papers and the PERFECT stamp!! Seriously ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute !!! I like how the card is or looks distressed.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!