Thursday, September 1, 2016

MCT Trending Now- Fall Sparkle


Hello! It's Trending Now day at MyCreativeTime. Today we are going with "Fall Sparkle". I used the Gobble Gobble set to stamp the pumpkins and leaves on vellum. I heat embossed them with gold glitter embossing powder. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the More Rectangles Dies to make the shaker frame. I filled the shaker with gold glitter and gold micro beads. I used the Sentiment Label Dies for the greeting. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Nikki What a Gorgeous Card....WOW your Stamped...Gold Heat Embossing turned out so beautiful and your shaker is fabulous...WOW loving the crisp look of the gold & white...just Gorgeous!! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card design...I love the look of gold embossing on white...so pretty and sparkly!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!