Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday


Hello! I was inspired by this greeting from the You Are A Blessing set for today's card. I wanted an image to go with it, so I chose the hot air balloon from the The Sky Is The Limit set. I watercolored it with distress inks and water. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for the panel, and I embossed the Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies into the cardstock with a tan embossing mat. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Nikki....What a Super Sweet and Darling card. Your little hot air balloon turned out so cute and what an adorable way to showcase this sweet sentiment Love it!! You outdid yourself!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever combination! I love it. Beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!