Monday, November 2, 2015

A happy hello


Hello! Have you seen Jennifer McGuire's new Share Handmade Kindness campaign? She is encouraging folks to spread kindness, and that is just awesome! For week one, she would like people to give handmade kindness to friends/family. So, I made this card with my Nana in mind this evening. I get these beautiful Painted Buntings at my backyard feeders in the Spring. My Nana stops at my house for a few days on her way back up North from wintering here in Florida, and she loves to see them. I'm basically obsessed with Painted Buntings...and my Nana. ♥ Anyhoo, I used the gorgeous A New Day stamp by Wplus9...and I turned it into a Painted Bunting with my Copics. The greeting is from the Hand Lettered Hello set by Wplus9. Not gonna lie...I freaked out a little bit adding a ginormous greeting, but I think it totally works. Yay! :)

Please take a minute to check out all the deets of this campaign HERE. Jennifer rocks. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

p.s. My Nana is gonna flip over this card. Super yay! 

And just so you don't think I made up a rainbow bird...LOL 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Looks just like them. I hope you will have these again at your feeders. Nana will love her card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable birds! And gorgeous card! Amazing! Nana will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, So pretty!! Your coloring is amazing, just like the real bird!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!