Wednesday, June 5, 2013

PeachyKeen Release Party Challenges

Hello! I hope you will be able to play along with our challenges for the new PeachyKeenStamps release! Challenge 1 is to make a project of your choice using 1 stamped image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments. For my card, I used the adorable new set called Fish Bowl. I stamped and paper pieced it. I also stamped and paper pieced that adorbs fish from the new June 2013 set. Her beyond cute face is also from the new June 2013 set. 
The greeting is also from the new Fish Bowl set. And here is my card for challenge 2...
Challenge 2 is to create a project with a sun on it. I stamped the background with the Cloudy Day background with tide pool hero arts shadow ink. I cut my sun from the Create A Critter cricut cartridge. That adorable face is from the new June 2013 set. Seriously, is that not the cutest face evah??!!! LOVE! I should say that this is a little 3x3 card. :)


Ok, I sure hope you'll pop over to the PeachyKeen Connection and play along!

♥ Nikki ♥


3 comments:

  1. Both are super cute, just love the little faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards,SOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Adorable!! Love those fish, Soooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!