Monday, November 26, 2012

I ♥ Snow


Hello! For my card today I used one of my all time favorites called Snowman Winter Greeting Card Set. I paper pieced the snowman with papers from the February Peachy Picks Kit. I love that kit so much! It's just full of awesome goodies...like that neat canvas flag and twine. 
I stamped the I ♥ snow from the Snowman Winter Greeting Card set onto the canvas flag from the February Peachy Picks Kit. I added some rock candy distress stickles to the snowman and tree for shine. 

I hope you're having a peachy day! 

♥ Nikki ♥

8 comments:

  1. And I love your card!! the snowflake embossing is fab, and I love the canvas banner too. Also the snowman on newsprint, and ... everything else!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet snowman! Love the canvas tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this..its so adorable! I love the print snowman and the canvas tag and..well its all awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love how you "pieced" him together, the paper choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card...Just to look at it I have to smile! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ ADORABLE!!! Who would have ever thought to use print for the snowman ~ YOU!! I LOVE the look!! Of course the whole design and colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute one. Love the little tree he is holding. TFS

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    http://barbsmithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Nikki!:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!