Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gratitude is happiness...

Hello! Boy I had fun gettin' inky making this card! This actually started as just a tag, but I liked it so much I wanted to make a card. I made the tag and ran it thorough my vagabond in the Textile embossing folder. I flicked on copper perfect pearls and water using a paint brush. I also did that on the leaves and corrugated border.
Here you can see how fun and shiny perfect pearls are! LOVE....I stamped the argyle stamp from the Build a Banner kit from MyCreativeTime and over that I stamped the leaf from the Faceless Fall Fun 2 set from PeachyKeenStamps. I went over the lines of the leaf stamp with stickles. The sentiment is from the Bountiful Blessings set from PinkByDesign. I stamped it on the Curly Label die from MyCreativeTime. OH forgot to say that the base of my card was embossed with the Cassie's Brocade folder. I'd list all the distress inks I used, but it would be a LONG post! HA

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. LOVE! (I had another post all typed out but it disappeared before I could post it. It's probably for the best. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Myyyy! This is Drop Jaw Gorgeous! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice card!!! I bet you have inked up hands now! Your cards are always amazing and so inspiring! I think this is the first card I have seen without your perfect white stitching. lol

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're getting pretty good at this card making stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention that I love the music on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Gorgeous card Nikki!! Love the perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!