Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sneak Peeks at NEW PinkByDesign...and Ustream tonight!!!

Hiya my peeps! I have two cards to give you a peek at 2 of the new stamp sets being announced tonight from PinkByDesign on her Ustream. For this first card I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge for the entire card. I just think that is the cutest little cartridge!!! Their faces are from the Princess Face Assortment set from PeachyKeenStamps.com.
And here is another card and another sneak peek at a different stamp set from PinkByDesign...

I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge for my card base. The owl and branch are from the Hoot n Holler cartridge. Her adorable owl face is from the Critter Faces Small set from PeachyKeenStamps.com.

Well, there are two peeks! Don't you just LOVE those sentiments??!!! Be sure to join Sarah tonight on her Ustream to see ALL the new sets!!! Gonna be super FUN...they all ROCK for realsies!!!

click HERE to go to the Ustream
Showtimes
9 EST
8 CST
7 MT
6 PAC

I hope to "see" you all there!!!! I ♥ chatting!!! ☺

Ok, gotta go make taco's for my sailor! ☺

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. Sorry about the cruddy pictures...it is AWFUL out today, hence NO light!!!

26 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! I LOVE the owl card!!! :-)

    TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I'm a huge fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!! I can't wait to see what Sarah has been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Nikki!! I love this song!! Can't wait to see the new stamp sets tonight. Talk to you then

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki Dear - DO NOT Laugh at me and DO NOT make fun because of the sentiment you choose - but I SWEAR to you that Always and Forever Card looks like it could BE Donny and Marie! LOL I KNOW I'm a MESS! :) HUGS GIRL! You're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, both are perfect for their sentiments. I've been using Twinkle Toes for some of my card bases lately too. It has some fun shapes and images! Fabulous job and big hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm partial to the owl card for my love of owls lately! Very nicely done!

    http://scrappingwiththeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both DARLING!! I am going to break out my twinkle toes cartridge tonight!

    Cricutting Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute I love both of them!!
    I cant wait for the Ustream

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just so so cute. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE! oh and I love that song...it shows my age! :)
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, those cards are GREAT!!! And the song goes perfectly!!! I recently got this cartridge and wasn't sure how much I would use it, however, I am going to scraplift these two cards. :) TFS
    bhoward at kci dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is me & my hubby's song, so you can see why I love this post. In regards to one of the above comments, yes, they really do look like Donnie & Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card!! Very Beautiful!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both of them! What a cute owl.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  16. OHGOSH !!! These are soo cute ! I love the Stamps Sarah's put out ! I gotta order these :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy molly those are super cute! I love the shape of the owl card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. TOO stinkin cute ka-nikkity! OMG!! These cards are to die for!! LOVE how sweet and cute these cards are perfect ... perfect colors and your pen stitching is the bomb!! :) Love ya!! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg. . . Nikki both cards are fabulous. I love them girl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are adorable as usual. TFS. I missed most of the ustream caught the last 10 minutes but the stamp sets look cute. I won the furry friends set at the last ustream so was sad I missed out on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love these!! The owl is so stinkin' cute!! Great job lady! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woo Hoo I am your 1001 follower. You did it. Love the owls.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!