Monday, October 26, 2009

BEWARE



WOW 2 posts in one day! LOL...........so the mailman brought me presents today!!! i got Indie Art, Home Decor, and Jubilee DIRT CHEAP online the other day...wait, i ordered Friday WHOA they shipped FAST!!! but i digress........

i just HAD to play with Indie Art immediately, and here's what i came up with...the skull is cut at 3 inches and shadowed...i ran black Core'dinations cardstock through my cuttlebug in the Diamond plate Embossing folder and then sanded it and distressed the edges...i used my trusty dymo for the sentiment...and voila! card done!

hope your week is off to a great start!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is the correct spot to comment! I LOVE your flowers...hope I win, hope I win!!
    Jen, blossom93@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!