Saturday, September 23, 2017

NEW Peachy Keen Stamps September Release


Hello! Hold on to your helmets, it's about to get cute up in here! This month's Peachy Keen Stamps release takes us to space! The September 2017 set is to infinity and beyond CUTE! {see what I did there? 😉 } Anyhoo, I've used the adorable alien from the set. I colored him with my Copic markers, and fussy cut him out. I added glossy accents to all of his eyes. The greeting is also in the new September 2017 set. Alright, prepare yourself for extreme cuteness ahead. You've been warned...


It's a CATSTRONAUT people! This is not a drill. The September 2017 set has adorable astronauts that you can customize! You can make them a little girl or boy...or a cat or bear! EEK! I colored him with my Copics. I made the galaxy background with Distress inks. 


And here is a BEARSTRONAUT! Eek! I colored him with my Copics. And again made a galaxy background with Distress Inks. The greeting is also in the September 2017 set. 

Pop over to Peachy Keen Stamps to get your hands on this September Release! :) 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

The new September Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! Full of peachy planets, astronauts, aliens, spaceships and pumpkins! Of course, lots of fun faces to go with them!

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!
We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included}
.99 cent shipping to USA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!