Friday, September 15, 2017

NEW "Oldies But Goodies" sets at Peachy Keen Stamps


Hello! There are now a bunch of "Oldies But Goodies" sets available at Peachy Keen Stamps! This sweet fella is called Big Bee. I colored him with my Copic markers. The greeting is from the On The Pond Package 4 set. 


This funny fella is called Grazin' Cow. I colored him with my Copic markers. The greeting is from the Moo To Ewe Sentiments set. 

There are TONS of "Oldies But Goodies" available NOW! Pop over HERE and take a look around to see what you need. ;)  OH, and you can get them in DIGI form HERE

♥ Nikki ♥




3 comments:

  1. Both so SUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, but I'm pretty sure that cow is not a 'fella'... Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are darling. You did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!