Monday, April 24, 2017

MCT Manly Monday


Hello! It's Manly Monday at MyCreativeTime. I made this card for my incredibly awesome artist friend, Collin Chan. You can check out his awesome work HERE and you can buy prints HERE. I used the fabulous Let's Paint The Town set for the background and the paint brushes. I used the My Thoughts Are With You set for the jar. I stamped it on vellum and made it a shaker. The greeting is also from the Let's Paint The Town set. I watercolored with distress inks, and used the black from my Gansai Tambi set to make the splatters. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more cards. 

♥ Nikki ♥

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Nikki! I didn't even remember that we had those paintbrushes! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Nikki...WOWZERS What a Magnificent Card. Your stamped background is Spectacular...Your coloring is Fabulous....Your card is definitely Gorgeous...I'm in awe of your total design...It's breathtaking. Your Friend Collin Chan is going to love & cherish it! You definitely did one Super Outstanding Creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for an artist! Great job on the background and jar with brushes.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!