Monday, April 10, 2017

MCT Made In Minutes- Mother's Day card


Hello! It's Made In Minutes day at MyCreativeTime. I made today's card by stamping and white heat embossing just the top of the daisy from the Love You Bunches set. {just ink up the flower portion with versamark}  I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors to very quickly paint them. I used the More Stitched Rectangle Dies set for my greeting and vellum backer. The greeting is from the Mom set. I finished off the design with a few sequins. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

Have a fantastic day! :)

♥ Nikki ♥

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love your heat embossing in white, and the watercoloring.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you just used the top part of the daisy for this card. Great water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Nikki What a Gorgeous Card!! All of your stamping and water coloring ideas came together for a Spectacular look. You so did a Super outstanding Creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful...I love how this technique looks. The colors are so soft and pretty.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!