Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life is good


Hello! It's time for a new Stamp Of The Month at MyCreativeTime. This month it's the Bracket Sentiments set that I've used for my greeting. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More dies for all the layers. I used the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval. The ice cream cone and face are from the You Make Life Sweet stamp/die set. The patterned papers are from the Sugar Shop 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥



5 comments:

  1. AWWW What a cutie patootie card. Your little ice cream cone is so sweet love the face you chose. Love the Pink Polka Dot paper. Great creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You are going to laugh when you see my post in a couple of weeks. Totally on the same page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, simple card and so adorable with the cute face! Love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!