Saturday, July 18, 2015

Clear Sunshine Shaker Card


Hello! Happy Saturday to you! I'm happy to report that it is currently RAINING here in San Diego! YAY! Thunder and lightning too! So, that has made this a pretty exciting day. :) Anyhoo, I used my new Fuse Tool to make a clear shaker card. That tool is pretty darn cool! I used the new Stitched Starburst Dies and the Bunch Of Fun Circles Dies by MyCreativeTime to make the sunshine. I used the Stitched Cloud Dies by MyCreativeTime for the clouds. I also cut extra clouds and a starburst to add to the back of the shaker card to hide the adhesive, and to write my message. I used the Rosie's Favorites 1 1/8 Faces from PeachyKeenStamps for the sun's cute face. The greeting is from the February 2014 set by PeachyKeenStamps {sorry, it's no longer available}. I filled the shaker with sequins, glitter, and stars...and then sealed it up with my Fuse Tool. :) 

I hope you're having a HAPPY Saturday. 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I wanted to mention that there is a great sale at cricut.com right now. I picked up some mats and blades for 50% off...The sale is 40% off, but I get an extra 10% off with my Cricut Circle membership. :) AND use the code JULYXMAS at checkout for FREE shipping! Score! Sale ends tomorrow, so get on it. ;) 

2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!