Thursday, July 24, 2014

A card for a super boy...you can make him a card too!

Hello! I took a little break today from making sneaks for the MyCreativeTime release next week{which is super awesome by the way} to make a card for a little boy named Danny. I saw his story in a few different places online. Danny has an inoperable brain tumor and wants to receive cards...they make him smile. You can read his story HERE. I sure hope you'll consider sending him a card as well. I made this little super boy with the Create A Friend Cricut Cartridge. I cut him at 4 inches and gave him his cute face from the 1 1/8 Boy Mates faces from PeachyKeenStamps
I put him on a wobble so he wiggles/flies. The inside says, "Wishing Super Danny a super day!" I kept this really simple to make sure that "Super Danny" is the star of the card. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Again, you can read Danny's story HERE. Please PLEASE send him a card. :) 
Here's his address

Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035


3 comments:

  1. Nikki ~ Way too CUTE! Danny will just LOVE this card! I saw this on FB and I hope to get a card out to him soon! What a super hero this little boy is and this card just screams it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!